Suzuki Pianos

Farrell mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com
Mon, 3 Oct 2005 22:28:29 -0400

"...who sells Charles Walters on the Pennisula?"

The Keweenaw Peninsula? Only town is Houghton......

Terry Farrell

----- Original Message -----=20

> Speaking of Chinese pianos...tuned a Nordiska console this =
morning...neighbor of mine went out and bought it for a year ago or so.  =
=20
> This really a poorly made instrument.   Very hard hammers can't make =
up for no sustain...buzzy sound...needling shoulders did little to =
improve tone.  Extremely tight tuning pins...a real job with my Charles =
Faulk hammer...should have gone back for the Yamaha on this one.  His =
daughter is enjoying playing so I'm talking him in to trading it for a =
Yamaha or Kawai...who sells Charles Walters on the Pennisula?   It seems =
to me a dealer with better quality pianos could make use of something =
like this for customers to compare with when in the store.   Anyone do =
that?