Chinese(OT,please delete if you are no longer interested in this topic)

baoli liu baoli_liu@yahoo.com
Tue, 4 Oct 2005 09:45:32 -0700 (PDT)

> You misrepresent me here Baoli.  I in no way judged
> pianos by nationality.  I simply asserted a fact.  >

Ric,you were not misrepresented,let me tell you why.

Before you claim "The majority of instruments coming
out of China, Indonesia, Russia, and Malaysia just
plain don't work." you should understand that:

The majority of instruments from the above four
countries may not be imported by Norway or
Finland(?)simply because it is such a  smaller
country, compare to Russian and China.

Even the "Majority" pianos were imported into a
smaller country,the "majority" pianos may not go the
city you are living in, or your service area.

Even though the 'majority" pianos all purchased by
someone from your service area,you may not be the only
tuner to work on them.

Even you are the only tuner to maintain the
"majority" pianos in your service area,you may not be
able to judge the quality of these pianos corecctly.I
can tell you the reason later, if you still can not
figure out why.

it seems you are pretty good at pointing this  "basic
knowledge" out,  and asserting that "fact" out.When
you doing so,be aware of the point-outs from other
experts and fellow technicians who may know a whole
lot more than you do about certain pianos.Let me"point
out" to you that by reading and sharing ideas with
other experts are two different good sources to
understand pianos,especially when your personal
experience about a certain piano is so limited.

I remind you do not IGNORE point-outs from other
experts.To IGNORE is no good at all.

Now,you can either insist that you " in no way judged
pianos by nationality.... simply asserted a fact", or
try to figure out why you assert such a "fact".

Let's wise up!

Baoli Liu,RPT
" We simply have to be able to be self critical as
well as critical over others"-- Ric Brekne

http://mail.yahoo.com