Anyone using UFO CA glue?

Mark Potter bases-loaded76@sbcglobal.net
Wed, 5 Oct 2005 02:59:03 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks, David.  This is great information.

Mark Potter

David Skolnik <davidskolnik@optonline.net> wrote:

   Just to clarify, UFO is Satellite City's odorless formulation, i.e, same

   brand. There are other manufacturers, such as Loctite, who also make an

   odorless version. (408 Prism Instant Adhesive Low Odor).

   David -

   A quick query... does the "odorless" feature of these CA glues necessarily mean that the toxicity is lower?  Better safe than sorry...

   Mark Potter

Mark -
The short answer is - NO.  For the longer version, I'll beg the indulgence of any dual subscribers (pianotech & CAUT) and copy here my earlier post on the matter from the CAUT list -