The Nossaman Steinway (was rebuilders..)

Erwinspiano@aol.com Erwinspiano@aol.com
Thu, 6 Oct 2005 20:08:03 EDT

Ric
    Ok throw out better, but how bout I enjoy  the musical expression of this
 Custom Restored beauty over the  other.  Perhaps an A- B comparison of your
favorite music played on a  really good stock D Stwy piano  sitting next to a
Nossaman , Fandrich  , Overs, Erwin  or whoever re-designed it , Stwy D, would
allow for a fair  but subjective comparison. Better is just an opinion after
all but it should be  based on features, quality of construction & most of all
performance  enhancement of the whole Beast. Custom stuff usually takes a
product out of the  realm of hype & into the  realm of folks who are willing to
prove it at  the starting gate. They don't race horses/cars/boats etc for
nothing
  Know what I mean?
  Dale Erwin

As for  whether its a better piano or not... now there is a question that
*_I_  *don't understand. :)... but then you know  that.

Cheers
RicB