The Nossaman Steinway (was rebuilders..)

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Thu, 6 Oct 2005 19:19:54 -0700 (PDT)

You should have plenty of opportunity for such
comparisons by the faculty, students and alumni of the
Eastman School of Music.  It would be a  great "boost"
to invite them over for a
"test drive", as long as it can be done without
looking tackily commercial, or obnoxiously
confrontational.
    I recommend that someone(s) devise a  tasteful
poster that can be put up in the Piano Department,
apprising these souls that some unusal instruments are
arrayed for their perusal and critique....
    Just make sure that everyone washes their hands,
IMMEDIATELY  prior to touching them !

         Thump

http://mail.yahoo.com