Mona Lisa effect

Ron Nossaman rnossaman@cox.net
Thu, 06 Oct 2005 22:18:52 -0500

> I was going to come into this thread from a different angle (smart a$$
> as I may be), but let me just echo the question - what is the best way
> to sell a very high performance remanufactured piano?
>
> Terry Farrell

I'd VERY much like to know the answer to that one. So far, the best
way seems to be to have everyone on the planet who might be in the
market hear and play it for themselves. Not awfully practical, but
in these long and tedious days of "new and improved" advertising,
there aren't many potential customers left with a functional brain
cell and disposable cash left who will suspend disbelief long enough
to give anything an honest appraisal. It's giving healthy cynicism
and honest endeavor a bad name, and a forced diet. How DOES one get
real products to real people?

Ron N