Selling re-designed, ultra high-end performance pianos ,...

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Thu, 6 Oct 2005 20:19:03 -0700 (PDT)

The best way to sell a high performance remanufactured
piano is through a magazine dedicated to concert
pianists. There are a couple.
   I propose that those who create these instruments
pool their inventories ( virtually ) and display them
on a website for this sole purpose, with all pertinent
details, modifications and contact info listed.
     It would also help to have some uniformity among
ads, in terms of typeface, etc..

    It should have a catchy name.

"Pianessence" ?

     Thump