Selling performance pianos , a better name...,...

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Thu, 6 Oct 2005 20:57:20 -0700 (PDT)

How about:

             "The Piano Builders' Guild"

    "International purveyors of superlative, custom
engineered, fully remanufactured, performance-enhanced
instruments for the very serious musician! "

      Put something like that in the magazines,
directing them to a website which contains individual
contact info., and a picturesque "catalogue" of
currently available instruments to peruse online!

     Your bios and trust in each others' abilities
will, in turn, engender trust from the buying public
that you are not merely  a  bunch of hyperbolic,
self-aggrandizing  crackpots.

     I hope.
     Thump