Piano Tuners' Association

Fri, 7 Oct 2005 08:06:23 +0100

Tee! Hee! Hm.m.m.!

Michael G

  _____

From: David Ilvedson [mailto:ilvey@sbcglobal.net]
Sent: 07 October 2005 00:46
To: pianotech@ptg.org
Subject: RE: Piano Tuners' Association

I think Michael, as an agent of Pianotech, needs to take the test and join
PTA and then he can report back to us about what goes on in that secretive
organization.   I'm wondering about the secret handshake, initiation rites
(sacrifices, whatever).   What do they discuss?   Is it all about English
Birdcage pianos or what?

David Ilvedson, RPT

  _____