Pianoforte Tuners' Association

Nigel Donovan nigel.donovan@ntlworld.com
Fri, 07 Oct 2005 23:25:44 +0100

Anyone with any intelligence would know that the PTG is not the only
organisation for piano tuners in the whole world.  I wonder how many
have heard of EuroPiano?  For your information, the PTA has been around
since 1913 and is highly successful in looking after the needs of
tuners, as I'm sure the PTG is.  It is not a 'secret society' - don't be
so ridiculous!  And of course, all we EVER talk about is 'English
Birdcage' actions.  LOL.  Anyone can join - take a look at
www.pianotuner.org.uk

Nigel