Amazing Mathushek action "bites the dust". Details inside !

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Sat, 15 Oct 2005 17:32:43 -0700 (PDT)

    Well, that occurred to me tonight. The way it is
constructed, I could just saw through it in a few
places and end up with a few models, keys and all!
   I am in utter humbled awe at the care that went
into this thing's manufacture. Was Mathushek a "top
banana' at Steinway, before striking out on his own? I
seem to remember such.
     Thump

P.S. Todays' revelation: the mating surfaces of the
flange rails are fully covered with a rubberized
fabric, wchich fits between the rail and flange.

http://mail.yahoo.com