Pinblock Gassing

Ric Brekne ricbrek@broadpark.no
Wed, 19 Oct 2005 19:20:39 +0200

Hi Joe.. :)
'
I have to throw my head scratching bit in with Terry on this one.. I
thought you were putting on your purist pants
again on your first post... looks to me like you pulled a 180 here.  But
I am sure you have a great explaination !!

Cheers
RicB

Terry writes....
Joe,

I did read your original message and you stated that "...I've never been =
a proponent of using fiberglass resin or epoxy to mate a pinblock to the =
plate flange..." and then you went on to ask "...if because of the =
exigencies of circumstances I had to go this route...."

Now you suggest from those statements it should be obvious that you =
ALWAYS fit your pinblocks with epoxy? Sorry, does not compute!  ;-)

Terry Farrell