Strate Mate...was Remedial string leveling

Sun, 23 Oct 2005 17:59:52 -0400

Joe -
And speaking of fallderall (actually spelled falderal, )  did you send the
email privately, requesting people fill out a form to be approved to be
accepted by your email?  It looks a bit like a spoofing of your email.  I
wonder if anyone else got that?

More falaffelderal...I wonder what changes Piano-tek made to Chris
Robinson's original design and how such changes might affect the use and
functioning of the tool.  I have an original, and, thus, wonder if I need
to immediately upgrade!! :O

Final Folderol...At exactly what stage in the chipping &  initial tuning
stages do users employ Strate-Mate?  i.e. after some initial time with
piano at 440?  After (or before) any other tapping to eliminate bends, such
as at the rear duplex, or front of front duplex?  Both sides of capo
bar?  At what pressure (relative) is there concern about breaking strings
or agraffes, or about indenting the surface of the agraffe or capo?  Oh
yes, and at what distance from termination is the tool best employed?

Can't think of any other question, mate.

David Skolnik