No show

David Love davidlovepianos@comcast.net
Mon, 24 Oct 2005 14:35:40 -0700

No, you are not being unreasonable.  I would not make a second trip for
free-I'm not sure I'd make a second trip at all.  This is a piano that =
has
not been tuned for several years, it's a crappy piano that will sound =
like
crap no matter how you tune it, they are not likely to tune it again for
several more years, they live twenty mile away.  No great loss.  Tell =
her to
have her know-it-all brother to give you a call and tell you what's =
wrong,
just for fun.  Somebody who "used to tune a bit" isn't generally in a =
good
position for criticism.  Good riddance to bad rubbish.  Isn't it funny =
how
it's always the people with the crappiest pianos who never tune them =
that
always complain?  Don't you wonder how they lived with it for so many =
years
untuned?   =20

=20

David Love