H. Wilma

Porritt, David dporritt@mail.smu.edu
Wed, 26 Oct 2005 10:53:48 -0500

Phil:

I hope you came out of this as well as you were hoping you would when
you wrote this note on Monday.  Has anyone heard from any of the Palm
Beach & Miami people?

dp

David M. Porritt
dporritt@smu.edu

-----Original Message-----
From: pianotech-bounces@ptg.org [mailto:pianotech-bounces@ptg.org] On
Behalf Of Phil Bondi
Sent: Monday, October 24, 2005 11:50 AM
To: Pianotech
Subject: Re: H. Wilma

I'm safe in Winter Haven with my folks..Terry Farrell: As I was
listening to
your message, it got cut off and for some reason I can't retrieve it.

I am fine..and there's power within 5 miles of my home..so all in all,
it
seems I got lucky..better check with Tom Servinsky and members of the
Palm
Beach and Miami Chapters..they got hit with alot of wind.

 -Phil Bondi(Fl)