Here's a new one

FRANCES HELMS fhelms@topeka.k12.ks.us
Wed, 26 Oct 2005 19:47:53 -0500

Thanks for the note.  No apology necessary.  Enjoyed your response and had a good laugh at myself.  I really CAN spell reasonably well, but it just doesn't translate to my fingers.  When I see my notes come up I am sometimes appalled at the mistakes I make, and grateful when they don't say or imply anything truly horrible.
My skin is fairly thick.  Anyway, I meant to say past and FUTURE mispellings....
Fran

>>> Avery Todd <avery1@houston.rr.com> 10/26/2005 6:02 PM >>>
Fran,

I was only joking! Sorry if I offended you. I didn't intend to.

At 08:42 AM 10/26/05, you wrote:
>I hereby apologize for any past and former
>mispellings, deliberate or accidental.  My
>fingers seem to have their own agenda, and my
>tri-focals don't function at the level of my
>computer -or anything else.  Will at least
>ATTEMPT to be more careful except when
>mispellings are intentional -that was intended to be "stupidity".

I knew that. But as "evil" as I can be sometimes,
I just couldn't resist! Sorry,.

Avery