Another very good reason to find a hide glue substitute....

FRANCES HELMS fhelms@topeka.k12.ks.us
Wed, 26 Oct 2005 19:49:45 -0500

Isn't Jell-O made from horse's hooves?
Fran

>>> "firman1" <firman1@prodigy.net> 10/26/2005 7:17 PM >>>
Perhaps you all should shun the ubiquitous Jell-O!
The gelatine in these deserts is so refined that it need not refer to its
animal ancestry, but it IS there. Prions can not be filtered out, can not be
sterilized, and can not be neutralized. They are proteins.

I don't know about y'all, but I continue to use butter and eat meat, pork
included. When God calls me I will go without fear!
Berley Antoine Firmin II