Upright Hammer Shanks

Joseph Garrett joegarrett@earthlink.net
Wed, 26 Oct 2005 19:21:48 -0700

The Heckler said: "
Interesting, and, I completely disagree with you - checkmate.

Hecker,  If you choose to do less than Stellar Work, that's your choice.<G> As for a game of Chess....I don't think you want to go there.<G>

My mentor of 30+ years as an RPT, said not to. He has NEVER has any
complaints from customers -and- no return calls from broken hammer shanks.

On this, I would say: "some people have all the luck."<G> I for me, a few bad occurences is enough for me to "raise the bar" and do better work. Of course he didn't get "any complaints", most piano owners wouldn't know a hammer shank from a widget. That's a fact. So, if they don't know the advantages of new shanks, well the heck would they complain?<G>

Regards,
Duaine

Back attcha!<G>

Joe Garrett, R.P.T. (Oregon)