Re.: Thick Keytops

Joe Garrett joegarrett@earthlink.net
Fri, 2 Sep 2005 20:59:26 -0700

William R. Monroe asked: "Anyone have a source for thick pyraline blanks =
or even molded keytops?  I've
got one that needs to be replaced and the rest of the set is .090.  If =
they
weren't in great shape, I'd replace em all, but just thought I'd see if
anyone has ideas.

Respectfully,
William,
I have a few sets, (some broken sets), of .080", .075" and one set of =
"yellow", .080" that you might be able to make work. I'd never use them =
except in a situation like yours. You can have what you want for S&H.<G>
Regards,
Joe Garrett, R.P.T.
Captain, Tool Police
Squares R I