Can't Open Piano...Please Help

Farrell mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com
Sat, 3 Sep 2005 17:58:44 -0400

How funny Susan. Just yesterday I tuned a S&C spinet. It took me about =
five minutes to figure it out. First time I had seen one like this. You =
are right. Just tap with the heel of your hand down and back on the =
front edge. Once the lid has slid back an inch or so it will lift right =
off - some old uprights had an arrangement like this.

Terry Farrell
  ----- Original Message -----=20