Knee JERK

Alan Barnard tune4u@earthlink.net
Sun, 4 Sep 2005 13:53:28 -0500

Ouchie, ouchie ... emotions are running so high, ya'll.

Chicago recovered and was much stronger and improved after total
destruction. San Francisco did the same, as have many great cities around
the world. As horrible as it is for the lives of so many ... let's have
some of that old fashioned charity and faith.

Stump, for what it's worth, I agree with your post below except for one
important word. remove "cause" insert "allow".

People are responding. This nation and her poeople still have greatness at
their core. The naybobs and blame-throwers will be proved wrong or
irrelevant.

Let's get involved where we can, in positive ways, and watch the miracle
unfold as it surely will.

Alan Barnard
Salem, Missouri