Knee JERK

hubert liverman hubertliverman@bellsouth.net
Sun, 4 Sep 2005 15:44:02 -0500

> "Ouchie, ouchie ... emotions are running so high, ya'll."

Yes Allan,

We are an extended family of pianotuner/techs here.

There will be some natural contention at times,as in all familys. Uncle
Charlie, the know it all will bully.Cousin John,the joker make you groan.
Aunt Edna,the elderly self appointed Religious Stalwart will pontificate.
This list is a daily reunion of a large and widespread clan. We should all
sit to the table quietly and enjoy the well meaning spirit and food offered
here.

Cheers!

Hubert

Opelika ,(Big Swamp) Alabama