Quick-adjust piano bench

Susan Kline skline@peak.org
Sun, 04 Sep 2005 20:45:37 -0700

Hello, Jurgen.

There's that place in Saskatchewan. Their benches adjust like that, very
quickly, and the cost isn't too bad. They don't have backs, though. I came
across them at the Banff Centre, when I visited Ted there.

Concert Master, Elbow, Saskatchewan. They have a website:

http://www.concertmaster.ca/contact.asp