Repinning Tip was Re: Steinway double flange fitting to butts

Farrell mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com
Mon, 5 Sep 2005 17:59:26 -0400

I use both and approach insertion the same way for both. The long pins =
are nice becuase you can file the end for a little easier point (yes, =
indeed, the thinner point is easier to insert!). If I'm just doing a few =
I often use the short pins. If I'm doing an entire rail, I will use the =
long pins.

Terry Farrell
  ----- Original Message -----=20

  Aren't you using the long centre pins from Europe?   =20

  David I.

-----