Smokin! was removing wrest pins from the piano

A440A@aol.com A440A@aol.com
Mon, 5 Sep 2005 22:35:39 EDT

Dale  writes:

<<  Any body know any one who's done this?  actually I think the market is
changing in small amounts with limited consumers  but hey all high end
consumers
are well.... limited
  Dale >>

Andre gave me the impression that this was not an uncommon job at their shop.
 Canadian economics could well differ from the American "replacement"
syndrome, or there are far fewer high quality uprights available up there.  I don't
know.
    I don't know anyone that has replaced an upright block, myself.  I have
used CA on a couple of friends pianos as a last-ditch effort, and it worked.
Regards,

Ed Foote RPT