Smokin! was removing wrest pins from the piano

Delwin D Fandrich fandrich@pianobuilders.com
Mon, 5 Sep 2005 20:06:42 -0700

We've done a number of them. As Dale points out, this work is generally limited
by the economics of the thing. We rarely do an upright on spec. but do
occasionally do one for an owner.

Incidentally, I've done classes on installing pinblock sections. It's really not
all that hard, nor is it all that time-consuming.

Del