Pin Driving Fluid

Erwinspiano@aol.com Erwinspiano@aol.com
Tue, 6 Sep 2005 10:47:05 EDT

Hi Joe
   What kind a fluid Joe & what kind a blocks do  you use  personally ? How
is it applied?
  Dale Erwin

Jeannie asked: "What are you using for pin driving fluid?  I've used what Joe
 Garrett
suggests, but it's not available anymore.  Looking for new  ideas."
   Thanks,
jeannie,
There are two that I've tried and have settled on one. It is somewhat  like
the olde stuff, except that it gives some weird torque readings at the
initial. It smooths out, though. I'm still checking some other sources. I'll  keep
you posted, as time allows. It's on the middle burner.<G>
Regards,
Joe Garrett, R.P.T.
Captain, Tool  Police
Squares R I