Removing tuning pins with the Milwaukee Drill

Erwinspiano@aol.com Erwinspiano@aol.com
Tue, 6 Sep 2005 10:47:52 EDT

Dittos on this.
   Dale

About 40  years ago I spent (probably) about $100 on my old Milwaukee drill.
(Joe,  you may remember it -- I still have the same drill!) I've  destrung
countless pianos with it and have used it regularly for all  variety of
general
grunt plate drilling and large hole drilling. It is  still going strong and
if it
ever does give up I can probably still get it  fixed at my Milwaukee dealer.

So, I wonder who has spent more on  drills and who has contributed more to
Earth's waste and conservation  problems?

Del