Smokin! was removing wrest pins from the piano

Erwinspiano@aol.com Erwinspiano@aol.com
Wed, 7 Sep 2005 00:06:49 EDT

Ed
  Actually I've replaced one. The piano was literally falling a part  which
made access very easy but when the case is all nice & tight & the  case built
in over the plate aye yi yi ...what a chore. I like Dels idea of  segmented pin
block replacement.(sections of block) I've heard this from  Jim Coleman as
well but haven't tried it.
   Dale

I  don't know anyone that has replaced an upright block, myself.  I have
used CA on a couple of friends pianos as a last-ditch effort, and it  worked.

Regards,

Ed Foote RPT
http://www.uk-piano