removing wrest pins-my way!

Wed, 7 Sep 2005 14:11:24 +0100

Hello List and Joe Garrett the Irascible!
As I said in a bit earlier posting this S&S 'A' is my own pi-an-na. Ergo the
time I take in my own house is not time wasted at the clients' expense, but
time taken to my own sat-iss-fac-shun! OK I get your point, Joe, but the job
is now completed so far as removal of those pins is concerned. What I wanted
to get aired was your claim that those pins, when removed at high speed,
display a sort of memory heat emission! i.e. they start to get hot after
removal. Now that's what I call interesting, Joe. It's rather like the
effects of using a microwave (wait 10 seconds-per-minute-of-cooking-time
formula!) Who cooked those pins anyway? Ha!Ha!Hmmmm!
Regards from a sunny afternoon in The Village
Michael G.(UK)
Ps - has the gobbldegook after my postings disappeared?