Removing tuning pins with the Milwaukee Drill

Ross White jrwhiteltd@msn.com
Thu, 8 Sep 2005 11:08:52 -0700

If you spin tuning pins out, you're going to scorch the holes in the =
block.  You don't want that.
Ross White
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: William R. Monroe<mailto:pianotech@a440piano.net>=20
  To: Pianotech<mailto:pianotech@ptg.org>=20
  Sent: Sunday, September 04, 2005 7:39 PM
  Subject: Re: Removing tuning pins with the Milwaukee Drill

  Joe,

  So, does this imply that the friction that generates the heat simply =
doesn't
  have enough time to build up, vs. the slow removal, which may be slow, =
but
  long and drawn out, consequently producing more heat?

  Interesting......

  Also, tried to email you about the keytop thing, but got rejected.  =
Anyway,
  I'll await receiving the keytop being sent to me first, and if it =
doesn't
  work, I'll let you know.  And, thanks.

  Respectfully,
  William R. Monroe