Appointment Books

David Ilvedson ilvey@sbcglobal.net
Thu, 8 Sep 2005 20:14:04 -0700

And get Time & Chaos... www.chaossoftware.com
You won't need no stinking appointment book.
David I.

Original message
From: "Richard Day"
To: pianotech@ptg.org
Subject: RE: Appointment Books

I can't encourage you enough to consider the palm pilot.  They are rela=
tively inexpensive.  After I lost my appt. book 5 years ago with all my=
 tuning appts and professional playing gigs,  I realized I had no backu=
p.  Fortunatlely a kind soul found the book and returned it.  But it ta=
ught me a lesson.

With the PP everything is backed up in about 10 seconds into your compu=
ter.  In addition there are tons or programs (many of them free) that y=
ou can add on.  One of the main ones is an automobile log.  Keeps track=
 of gas, milage, trips, what for.  Comes from teal point software  I al=
so have a a very inexpensive program from Mapopolis.com.  I can downloa=
d a map from most any county in USA.  The county maps are very accurate=
.  And you can even get driving directions from place to place.  It can=
 hook to a gps system, but I see no need to do that. I seldom use the p=
aper map or even my existing gps system anymore.
Go to your search engine or www.download.com and search for palm pilot =
software.  You'll be surprised.
Good Luck
Dick Day