Repinning

David Ilvedson ilvey@sbcglobal.net
Sat, 10 Sep 2005 23:39:27 -0700

That's why you do it in the customers home.   Of course then they can l=
ook over your shoulder...repinning hammer/shank flange only?   2 hours.=
..
David Ilvedson

Original message
From: "Matthew Todd"
To: Pianotech
Subject: Repinning

I will be undergoing a repinning project on a client's grand.  The "G" =
Piano Works guide says it takes 4 hours.  Is it appropiate to do this p=
roject in the client's home, or do I need to take the action with me an=
d do it in the shop?  If I take the action with me, that brings up anot=
her question.  If it's raining, how do you all prepare and protect the =
grand action??

Thanks!
Matthew