Impact Adhesive/Contact Cement

Sun, 11 Sep 2005 19:17:39 +0100

Hello Alaska Joe
(I'll ask her what?) I've never heard of any breakdowns in this glue in the
ivory/wood context. I've never heard of any breakdowns. Period. (Full Stop).
I have used it for some time to glue sets of plastic keytops - in fact when
I purchased these sets originally - many years agone - there was always a
tube of this cement included. Not any more though. Like the model air-plane
kits you now get - the plastic kits I mean - until just a few years ago they
also came with a tube of plastic glue - Not any more though.
So I'll keep an eye on my earlier keytop jobs . .  just in case!
Regards
Michael G.(UK)