Finish Stripping - YUK!

Joe Garrett joegarrett@earthlink.net
Sun, 11 Sep 2005 16:32:08 -0700

Terry the "Farrell" said: "Dyna-Strip 2 - an absolutely fabulous =
non-methylene-chloride stripper - =3D
and I love it - it works great - it is the best thing I've ever used - =
=3D
but stipping still SU%&s!"

Terry,
I guess I'm real fortunate. I've had the luxury of affiliating with 2 =
very good refinishers over the years! As I'm allergic to Lacquer, etc., =
I'd never get close/personal with the finishing thingee! IMO, Finishing =
is another art form and should best be left to those who get their =
jollies inhaling all that stuff.<G> Even with the Water Based Lacquers =
there's a stink I don't like. Besides, I've yet to see a Water-Based =
finish that pleased my eye. Too something w/no warmth IMO. Flack Suit =
Zipped up Tight and Full Frog!<G>
Regards,

Damn, isn't sound everything?

Joe Garrett, R.P.T.