President's Message

Conrad Hoffsommer hoffsoco@luther.edu
Sun, 11 Sep 2005 20:05:06 -0500

At 09:31 9/11/2005, you wrote:
>At 07:14 AM 9/11/2005 -0400, you wrote:
>

>>Nichols wrote:
>>
>>>  (someone on this list fell asleep.... remember?)
>That WAs a comfy classroom. Where the heck was that?

'Twas Arlington, 2000.

Back when the Rook was...   ¡THE ROOK!

BUT...  back to the subject...

I recently had a what I thought was a callback on some regulation and
stayed for some nit-picking voicing as owner and I went over and over until
he was happy.

When I went to leave, he asked how much he owed me.  I figured only on the
voicing time.  He said, "That doesn't look like enough."   Of course, I
asked what did HE think was right.

He wrote a check for 50% more than I was asking.

1. I love callbacks...
2. I gotsta raise my rates again!!!

;-}

Conrad Hoffsommer