Best Tuning Strategy using SAT III

Conrad Hoffsommer hoffsoco@luther.edu
Mon, 12 Sep 2005 11:07:24 -0500

At 11:34 AM 9/12/2005 -0700, you wrote:

>Subject: Re: Best Tuning Strategy using SAT III
>

>I'm still the dinosaur, I guess.
>David I.
>
>David,
>
>     That's the trouble with imagination, It occasionally has no
> connection to reality.I recently imagined myself playing  for the Red Sox
> lacing a double up the gap off the Yanks lanky right hander Phil
> Bondi--but I digress---

Bondi got traded to Florida years ago... ;-}
...alpha testing new flamesuit... ;-o

Anyway... Don't ever worry about breaking strings!  REMEMBER!!! Technicians
NEVER break strings!!!  They may, however, be witness to their demise.

I use RCT for my pitch raises, but when it is over 60¢  instead of using
the preprogrammed mega pitch raise mode, I'll first go over it quickly with
the fine tune mode. Normally, I like to make the display blush, but for
this quick-and-dirty pass I slow the the propeller to about 20 rpm. THEN, I
do the <60¢ pitch raise mode followed by a fine tune pass.

Overpull NEVER comes close to breaking strength of the strings.

Conrad Hoffsommer
I tried to get a life once, but they were all out of stock.