Pitch Raising

David Ilvedson ilvey@sbcglobal.net
Mon, 12 Sep 2005 19:27:56 -0700

What about your wrist?   Will it start aching after some time with the =
impact wrench..?
David I.

Original message
From: "Farrell" To: Pianotech
Subject: Re: Pitch Raising

Noticed the same thing, what? Less broken strings with impact lever? I =
use my impact lever for pitch raises on pianos with tight tuning pins. =
I've had a couple strings break while using the impact lever. Doesn't s=
eem to me to be much difference (except of course my shoulder doesn't k=
ill me when I use the impact lever).

Terry Farrell