O.T. - "Do Not Call List"/US Gov.

Matthew Todd toddpianoworks@yahoo.com
Tue, 13 Sep 2005 10:50:22 -0700 (PDT)

Does it cost anything for that service?  I actually just switched telephone numbers for that very reason.  I usually tell the person that we are having a family crisis.  My mother-in-law just passed on, and sound very upset and start crying, then they go away.  But it still gets old.

Matthew

Joe Garrett <joegarrett@earthlink.net> wrote:
I just recently put my phone number on the "Do Not Call" list, offered by the U.S. Government. The reason, was that I get interrupted too much when I'm in the Shop. Since that "installation" on that "list", I'm getting more Solicitors than ever! Any one else have this problem?
Regards,
Joe Garrett, R.P.T.
Captain, Tool Police
Squares R I