Repinning....Can I pullease get more responses?

Matthew Todd toddpianoworks@yahoo.com
Tue, 13 Sep 2005 14:43:58 -0700 (PDT)

I will be undergoing a repinning project on a client's grand.  The "G" Piano Works guide says it takes 4 hours.  Is it appropiate to do this project in the client's home, or do I need to take the action with me and do it in the shop?  If I take the action with me, that brings up another question.  If it's raining, how do you all prepare and protect the grand action??

Thanks!
Matthew

Yahoo! for Good