David Ilvedson/SAT Tuning Test Scores

Don pianotuna@yahoo.com
Tue, 13 Sep 2005 20:34:56

Hi Terry,

Your question is moot as the exam would never be done on such a piano
shaped object--but I rather expect it would pass if one used Dr. Coleman's
method of two FAC calculations with the SAT I or II and probably would also
"pass" with the Double Octave feature of the SAT III.

At 06:42 PM 9/13/2005 -0400, you wrote:
>   Well, expiriment will tell, but my guess is that a  strict FAC tuning on
>a winter spinet will not pass the PTG exam - especially in  the low tenor
>and bass.   Terry Farrell

Regards,

mailto:pianotuna@yahoo.com	http://us.geocities.com/drpt1948/

3004 Grant Rd. REGINA, SK, S4S 5G7