Henry F. Mildew

Thomas Cole tcole@cruzio.com
Tue, 13 Sep 2005 22:38:57 -0700

Vinegar sounds like a plan. I checked the archives and found one mention
of X - 14 (contains sodium hypochlorite and comes in a spray bottle) but
nothing about how you'd apply it to the top of a strung soundboard,
whether it should be neutralized, etc.

I'm hesitant to experiment with the customer's piano but if anyone has
some hands-on experience, I'd like to hear about it.

Tom Cole