O.T. - "Do Not Call List"/US Gov.

David Ilvedson ilvey@sbcglobal.net
Tue, 13 Sep 2005 11:12:47 -0700

I'm also on it but I think it only pertains to home phones not business=
es.   I get plenty of calls to my business phones but crap.   I can't l=
eave my fax on because I'd get several spam/faxes every day...;-[
David I.

Original message
From: "Joe Garrett"
To: pianotech
Subject: O.T. - "Do Not Call List"/US Gov.

I just recently put my phone number on the "Do Not Call" list, offered =
by the U.S. Government. The reason, was that I get interrupted too much=
 when I'm in the Shop. Since that "installation" on that "list", I'm ge=
tting more Solicitors than ever! Any one else have this problem?
Regards,
Joe Garrett, R.P.T.
Captain, Tool Police
Squares R I