Mother goose string leveler

Andrew and Rebeca Anderson anrebe@sbcglobal.net
Thu, 15 Sep 2005 07:16:35 -0500

David, Terry,
I thought about that too for a while.  Wouldn't it make sense to
simply level at the strike-point and then fit the hammer?  You are
getting into a lot of factors that are difficult to control.  I guess
if you shift the action and then have a phase problem, you piano is
really out of level.  Have you actually encountered this?

Andrew