Mother goose string leveler

Nichols nicho@zianet.com
Thu, 15 Sep 2005 08:25:40 -0600

We keep spec sheets on every tear-down, of course. Plate height, block
height, and string heights, etc. With several notebooks full of this data,
(about 1900 instruments), the apparent conclusion is that parallelism is
coincidental. "Level" is an abstract, and as such can be used as a
secondary point, but not as a base-line or initial point.

regards,
Guy