Tuning Hammers.....How Many?

Joe Garrett joegarrett@earthlink.net
Fri, 16 Sep 2005 20:07:16 -0700

Matthew asked: "Do you all keep most of your tool kits in your car, or =
do you carry them in at night, and just leave an emergency kit in the =
car?  Just wondering."

Matthew,
I put them in the house!!!! After having ALL of my toys...er tools =
stolen, to the tune of $12,000.00. I don't want to have to go through =
that again!
BTW, I forgot to mention, that I have Two Impact Hammers, (Mahaffey =
Type), one with a #2 Tip and one with a #3 Tip. As these are "frozen" on =
the Heads, I have two. They reside in my SAT case. And, of course, they =
have been modified.<G>
Joe Garrett, R.P.T.
Captain, Tool Police
Squares R I