S&S Damper Felts

Sat, 17 Sep 2005 18:01:09 +0100

Hello List
I have just received a set of damper felts for my 'A' from Steinway - see
attached photo - they were well packed, as shown, on a tray within an outer
box - a-la-matchbox. Importantly, they came shaped to the correct angle of
the damper heads. This will be appreciated by those of you who have
struggled to cut damper felts, without degradation, to other than
right-angle as is the case with S&S. These felts are cleanly cut. So I can
thoroughly recommend contacting S&S workshop for genuine replacement
Steinway damper felt sets.

Download Photoshop(R) Album 2.0 Starter Edition free to create your own
photo slideshows!
http://www.adobe.com/getstarteredition

A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: l1010739.jpg