Fw: Accurate cutting strips of cloth for Damper backing

alan forsyth alan@forsythalan.wanadoo.co.uk
Sun, 18 Sep 2005 17:17:22 +0100

 It's called latex, Michael. Used in the carpeting industry as anti slip
 backing on rugs.

 F& N sell guillotines, according to their catalogue.
 But, me being of Scots origin, I made my own.

 AF