Impact Levers

Joe Garrett joegarrett@earthlink.net
Sun, 18 Sep 2005 12:36:08 -0700

Joe Goss said: "Oh yes I remember why I moved the hammer. It was to get =
a more controled =3D
use of the weight the instant of impact. And in using the impact hammer =
=3D
on large pitch raises, the weight would end up at=3D20
4:00 at times which was uncomfortable for me to work with."
Joe,
I've been using an Impact for many years. The most efficient position is =
9 o'clock to 12. I've tried other positions, but found myself going back =
to the 9-12. You might want to try again.<G>
Regards,=20
Joe Garrett, R.P.T.
Captain, Tool Police
Squares R I