Back Catch Leather replacement Clamps!!!

Joe Garrett joegarrett@earthlink.net
Sun, 18 Sep 2005 22:15:59 -0700

Thumper said: "That's a lovely photo, Joe, but I don't "get it".
First, I guess you mean "catchers", as every upright
I've seen only had buckskin on the catchers. The
backchecks are hard felt.
     Next, I don't understand how these are to be
used. Your descriptiion is probabbly fine, but I'm an
idjit. Please paraphrase for idjits.
     Thanks!"

     Thumper,
You idjit, use yer two brains cells and put them in the imagine mode! =
The "catcher is attached by a short piece of hammer shank material. The =
slot on the clamp goes thar! The front part of clamp has been somewhat =
"flattened" so that it will hold the leather in the gluing process. Get =
It? Sheesh! Thumper!
O.K.! On to bigger and better thingees!<G>
Joe Garrett, R.P.T.
Captain, Tool Police
Squares R I